Outdoor Living Spaces Designed in Utica NY
At Stone Landscaping LLC, our landscape architect can help you design an outdoor kitchen that fits your needs and lifestyle. Whether you want to keep it pretty basic, or pull out all the stops and include special features such as pizza ovens, ice makers, a wine or beverage cooler, sound system, or other amenities — our design-build process makes planning, budgeting and building your landscape easy and efficient.
In addition to a quality grill, many home owners choose to design their outdoor kitchens to make entertaining and food preparation easier and more enjoyable. A fully-equipped outdoor kitchen allows cooks to prepare and cleanup some or all of a meal, without running back and forth to the house.
Benefits of outdoor kitchens
We work with homeowners to create outdoor kitchens that are both functional and beautiful. Enthusiastic hosts and cooks will enjoy the convenience of a fully-equipped outdoor kitchen. If you grill year-round, your outdoor kitchen can be equipped with lighting and a heat-source, for when the days are shorter and cooler. Outdoor structures can provide shelter from the elements. Common features of outdoor kitchens include:
- A bar area where guests can comfortably interact
- Refrigerator or cooler for beverages, food, and ice
- Grill, properly-sized for the average number of guests at any one time
- Trash bin and/or recycle bin tucked away for convenience
- Extra storage such as drawers, shelves, and access doors
- Counters for food preparation and service
- Sinks with running water for food preparation, hand-washing, and easy cleanup
For help planning your outdoor kitchen or landscape, contact us for a free consultation.