Stone Age Landscaping LLC Warranty
Stone Age Landscaping LLC provides a limited lifetime warranty on the structural integrity of their paving and wall stones to the original purchaser, if it is provided by the manufacturer of the hardscape product installed. The specifics of the product warranty can be confirmed with the selected block product manufacturer, i.e. Belgard, Techo-Bloc We will replace at no material cost any paving or wall stone that proves to be defective if installed properly. This guarantee does not cover the labor to make the replacement.
From the date of installation, this warranty covers issues such as settlement of pavers and walls, separation of wall units, faulty cuts and any other problems that have resulted from our workmanship. The coverage will be for a 2 year period, under normal wear for which the product was intended. We will repair at no material cost as needed.
We will not be held accountable if:
- Heavy equipment is run over a paver installation which was intended as a pedestrian walkway or patio.
- Excessive weight such as a hot tub has been placed on the area without previous consultation and planning.
- Extreme circumstances (including but not limited to fire, accidents, excessive flooding, excessive freezing) causes damage to work installed.
- Issues caused by chemicals, excessive washing or abuse.
- Settlement results from the placement or compaction of soil by another contractor or home owner.
This warranty does not apply to:
- Efflorescence. Efflorescence is a naturally occurring process in all concrete products that sometimes appears in the form of a white powdery film on the surface. It does not, in any way, compromise the functionality or the structural integrity of the product. Efflorescence will wash off over time or can be cleaned with a specified cleaner which Stone Age Landscaping LLC can provide.
- Settling of pavers or wall units placed on existing concrete surfaces (i.e. patios, walks or steps).
Stone Age Landscaping LLC does not provide a warranty for any repairs or altercations to paving and wall stones that were not originally installed by Stone Age Landscaping LLC.
Lastly, color matching and specific paver and wall block availability cannot be guaranteed. Colors vary and products can be discontinued from year to year.
Plant Material Installation:
All plant material Stone Age Landscaping LLC uses in contracted work with homeowner will be under warranty until the end of the current growing season or October 31st. This warranty will be enforced if and only if a service schedule is in place with Stone Age Landscaping LLC (i.e. trimming, winterization) and proper irrigation or watering practices have been followed (refer to watering schedule).
We will replace at no material cost any plant material that proves to be defective if installed properly. This guarantee does not cover the labor to make the replacement.
Any existing plants that have been transplanted at the homeowners request or at the need of the installer are not under warranty.
Lighting System Installation:
Stone Age Landscaping LLC provides a lifetime guarantee on transformers and lighting fixtures that have been installed.
We will replace at no cost any transformers and fixtures that proves to be defective if installed properly. This guarantee does not cover the labor to make the replacement.
Stone Age Landscaping LLC does not provide a warranty on lawn installation when using seed/penn mulch, erosion control blankets or sod due to the many unforeseen natural occurrences that can cause issue, i.e. heavy rain and washouts, dry weather and heavy winds.
We will repair any bare spots or damage however, the customer will be charged the labor and material costs as needed.
Final Warranty Information:
Stone Age Landscaping LLC is not responsible for the following:
- Damage to existing underground drainage systems or drain pipes.
- Damage to improperly marked or improperly installed electrical, phone or invisible fencing.
- Pickup of trash left behind by other contractors or individuals.
- Damage to walkways or driveways if it must be crossed to gain access to work area.
- Damage to lawn unless previously requested and or quoted.
- Pressure washing of any driveways, walkways or other areas once job is complete.
In order to enforce the rights under these warranties, the owner must:
- Present proof of purchase in either the form of a signed contract or sales invoice.
- Provide payment in full within 15 days of completion. Payments not received within thirty days may void warranty and may result in a late fee and further legal action.
- Promptly notify Stone Age Landscaping LLC in detail via email or mail, with accompanying photos of the specific issues which are believed to be covered.
The company shall respond to such warranty requests within 5 business days of receipt. Any emergency requests will be given immediate attention. If company finds in its reasonable judgment that the issues requiring attention are covered by this warranty, it will proceed to repair or replace the defective materials or workmanship, at its sole cost and expense, except to the extent it finds that such repairs have been made necessary by the negligence or intentional misconduct of the owner, or any party or parties associated with owner.
The warranties will be void and shall not apply to any materials which were originally installed by Stone Age Landscaping LLC, but which were repaired, adjusted, or modified by any individual or entity other than the company or its authorized representative.
This warranty is non-transferrable and can only be used by the original purchaser
Retainer deposits are non- refundable. If you need to cancel your project or need to reschedule your project for a later date please notify us at the very least 30 days prior
The warranties described above shall be the sole and exclusive warranties granted by Stone Age Landscaping LLC and shall be the sole and exclusive remedy available to the owner, or any subsequent holder of this warranty.
Correction of defects, in the manner and for the periods of time described herein, shall constitute complete fulfillment of all liabilities and responsibilities of Stone Age Landscaping LLC to the owner, or any subsequent holder of this warranty, and shall constitute full satisfaction of all claims, whether based on contract, negligence, strict liability or otherwise.
Stone Age Landscaping LLC would like to thank you for choosing us for all your landscape and hardscape needs.